IIRP Europe offers the highest quality training and consultancy in the field of restorative practices. Our core events may be offered as Open Events or brought On-site to your organisation. We also offer customised Support & Consultancy.
IIRP Europe has received the RJC Training Provider Quality Mark, which ensures that all our courses meet national standards for quality restorative practice.
Please email us directly at [email protected] to enquire about bringing trainings to your organisation and to get a link to register for Training of Trainer events.
- Basic Restorative Practices (4 days)
- Restorative Leadership Development: Authority with Grace (2 days)
- Restorative Responses to Adversity and Trauma (2 days)
(Delivered by our official partner SynRJ, which has also been awarded the RJC’s Training Provider Quality Mark.)
- Relational and Restorative Processes: An Anti-Bullying Strategy Workshop (1 day)
- Relational and Restorative Processes: Community Applications (1 day)
- Complex and Sensitive Cases: Advanced Facilitator Training (1 day)
- Family Group Meetings: Engaging with and Empowering Families (3 days)
Learn how to become an IIRP Europe licenced trainer.