A highly participatory and engaging experience for managers, supervisors, teachers, parents or anyone in a position of responsibility or authority. Over these two days you will learn the principles of restorative leadership, an engaging, collaborative and effective way to exercise your authority.
This is an advanced restorative practices event, which assumes you have already received introductory professional development in the field. If you haven’t, please consider starting with our Basic Restorative Practices event.
Contact us for more information or to book an ‘on-site’ workshop/training.
Tools and Techniques
Tools and techniques will be presented that will teach you how to:
Build relationships with staff using practical supervision strategies.
- Respond to conflicts using an approach that repairs relationships.
- Effectively manage organisational change.
- Employ your strengths as a leader to overcome gaps and weaknesses.
This is a highly personalised experience in which you will:
- Examine your own leadership style and characteristics through inventories and reflective processes.
- Participate in a professional learning group where you can present your own ideas and receive support and feedback from others.
- Create a leadership development plan using new management tools.
Participation in this event can be applied toward the graduate course RP 515 Restorative Leadership Development: Authority with Grace:
- Course requirements include an additional 30 hours of online coursework.
- Prerequisite: RP 500 Basic Restorative Practices.
- Email, Skype: IIRPGraduateSchool or call the Registrar at 001-610-807-9221 (please note that this is an international call to the USA) 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. weekdays U.S. Eastern Time Zone about applying this event toward graduate credit.