Thoroughly understand restorative concepts, and learn effective strategies and informal restorative processes for managing behaviour and encouraging acceptance of responsibility.
This one-day course normally runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., though this is negotiable subject to minimum inputs and contents.
Contact us for more information or to book a workshop/training.
- underlying concepts of restorative practices
- effective strategies for:
- managing behaviour
- encouraging acceptance of responsibility for actions
- engaging everyone in their own behavioural issues and progress
Agenda & Materials
- exercises for practicing restorative techniques
- videos of actual restorative practices in use
- accounts from experienced restorative practitioners
- helpful textbook/hand-outs
- participants’ experiences and struggles in their settings
- connectedness and relationships
- youth/student/client engagement
- staff roles