IIRP Europe offers the highest quality training and consultancy in the field of restorative practices. Our core events may be offered as Open Events or brought On-site to your organisation. We also offer customised Support & Consultancy.
IIRP Europe has received the RJC Training Provider Quality Mark, which ensures that all our courses meet national standards for quality restorative practice.
Basic Restorative Practices (4 days) includes the following components:
- Introduction to Restorative Practices (1 day)
- Using Circles Effectively (1 day)
- Facilitating Restorative Conferences (2 days)
(Delivered by our official partner SynRJ, which has also been awarded the RJC’s Training Provider Quality Mark.)
- Relational and Restorative Processes: An Anti-Bullying Strategy Workshop (1 day)
- Relational and Restorative Processes: Community Applications (1 day)
- Complex and Sensitive Cases: Advanced Facilitator Training (1 day)
View all IIRP Europe Events.
Learn how to become an IIRP Europe licenced trainer.